Charming 2-story contemporary-style home with a spacious and bright open floor plan. Large and sunny kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and plenty of space for the Chef in you! Inviting living & dining room with wood burning fireplace! Floor to ceilings windows, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, wood flooring, full bathroom on the main floor. Office or flex-space with cathedral ceilings, detached two-car garage, large corner lot and back yard with peaceful park and trees view. Quaint and quiet neighborhood. Centrally located just minutes from downtown and a short walk to public transportation. The Stedwick community offers many amenities including outdoor swimming and pool and tennis courts. Walking distance to Stedwick Elementary school. New Washer, dryer and water heater 2020.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,846 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Breezeway, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Tennis Court. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Lake, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price