ALERT... PRICE CHANGE!! This is a remarkable home that has been meticulously maintained and upgraded. It is really a home that you must see in order to appreciate all that it has to offer. The owners are conveying patio furnishings, 4 wall mounted flat screen televisions, entertainment room sound system, 3 ceiling fans, extra refrigerator, and some very nice room furnishings. Outside there is an inground sprinkler system, paved patio, gazebo, storage shed, and a fully fenced backyard that backs up to open space common area. The yard has been professionally manicured. The siding and double-hung windows are new and the roof has a lifetime warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Other Construction, Vinyl Siding
1,164 sq. ft
Village Of Oak Grove
Cable TV, Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- TV Entry System, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Sprinkler System, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Other
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court. Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price