Located in the charming and convenient Farmingdale community, this move-in ready home could be yours to own! This property welcomes you with gleaming new floors, fresh paint, plenty of natural lighting and a large open floor plan off the living room which leads to a very spacious balcony that can used for additional entertainment space. The kitchen offers a generous amount of countertop space â including plenty of storage space above and below â and the family room off the kitchen boasts a wood burning fireplace. Each bedroom has brand new carpet while the primary bedroom features 2 walk-in closets and a en suite. The property also includes a washer and dryer for your convenience. Community offers pool, community center, exercise room and is pet friendly. Conveniently located near shopping, dining, 270, Marc train, Kentlands and public transportation.
Condo, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,272 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Stove, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Exercise Room
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price