Buyer's financial issue is your client's chance to own this spacious townhouse in a friendly neighborhood. Tons of natural light and over 2600 sq.ft. When you walk in you will see pride of ownership. Townhouse is freshly painted . Upper level has the primary suite- with large closet and ensuite with soaking tub and separate shower. 2 more bedrooms, hall bathroom and laundry complete the upstairs. Main level has the formal living room, dining room, powder room, kitchen and breakfast area. Enjoy cozy evenings in the lower level family room in front of roaring fire. A full bath, bonus room and plenty of storage area completes the lower level. From the deck off the kitchen you can relax overlooking the wooded conservation easement. 2 reserved parking spaces directly in front of the townhouse. Community amenities include basketball courts, common grounds, paths, outdoor pool, tennis courts, tot lots and playground. Townhouse is close to Gunner Lake ,shopping, Ride-On bus service, MARC train, and easy access to major commuter routes.
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,160 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Basketball Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price