Nestled on 2 serene acres, this absolutely stunning NV Homes Monticello model impresses with a heated salt water inground pool, blue stone fireplace and cabana! Boasting polished elegance, superior craftsmanship, sophisticated detail, and design-inspired features in every room! Gleaming hardwood floors, neutral color palette, crown molding, chair railing, stately columns, tray ceilings, and lofty windows embroider the common areas and makes for the ideal entertainment venue! Beautifully landscaped grounds surround this amazing home and set the tone for what awaits inside. The grand foyer is a breathtaking welcome to this elegant home, catching your eye immediately with itâs dual curved staircases, high ceilings, and views of the open floor plan. Anchored on one side of the foyer is the formal dining room embellished with chair railing and crown molding. On the other side, the formal living room provides crown molding and leads into the exquisite sunroom sure to impress with tray ceilings, lofty light-filled windows, and French doors. Beyond the sunroom, a lovely office highlights French doors, crown molding, and built-ins. Sure to be the envy of any guest, the family room takes center stage showcasing soaring two-story coffered ceilings, classic moldings, and a cozy gas burning fireplace. Inspire your inner chef in the gourmet eat-in kitchen appointed with granite counters, center island with breakfast bar, 6-burner gas cooktop, and stainless steel appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen features a breakfast room with butlers pantry, and a comfortable sitting room overlooking the lush landscaping. A powder room, and laundry room complete the main level. Relax and unwind in the primary suite graced by a sitting room, two expansive walk-in closets, and an en-suite spa-like bath with dual vanities, soaker tub and separate shower. Three additional sizable bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms complete the upper level sleeping quarters. Travel downstairs to find a generously sized recreation room with a kitchenette, a cozy media room with walkout access, an additional bedroom and bath, and ample storage space. Enjoy outdoor gatherings in your own private oasis on the deck, patio, or take in the stunning sunsets around the magnificent pool with cabana and fireplace. This remarkable property aims to please and is truly the embodiment of Marylandâs good life! Updates include custom pool build, new roof, new windows, new hvac, basement makeover, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
7,703 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Ward Farm Estates
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Other, Chairlift.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price