SHOWSTOPPER! Lovely, immaculate, and meticulously maintained home in the desirable Downs neighborhood of East Village! Stunning features include the gorgeous bathrooms with vessel sinks, granite countertops, glass surrounds, and rollout drawers in primary bath; wood floors on all three levels (Brazilian cherry on top and lower levels, oak on first level), and a backyard oasis (secluded, solar lighting, Trex deck, large paver patio). Main level boasts a welcoming two-story foyer, an updated kitchen (stainless steel appliances, counter-depth KitchenAid refrigerator, granite countertops, roll-out drawers) looking into a spacious family room with wood-burning fireplace, a main level bedroom and full hall bath, an open living room and dining room, and two sets of French doors leading to the back yard. Upper level includes three good-sized bedrooms (including the primary with vaulted ceiling), primary and second full bathrooms, and landing that looks out over the two-story foyer. Versatile lower level includes a spacious recreation room with built-in bookcase under slate tile countertop, pantry with custom glass door, two storage areas, laundry room, and a small room currently used for tool storage/utility. Lower level floor is engineered Brazilian Cherry hardwood over cork -- for easier exercise! Lower handrail at lower level stair is custom Brazilian cherry over decorative wrought iron. Backyard has custom painted cedar privacy fence surrounding a deck, patio for entertaining, and trees forming a natural secluded surround. With the lights on deck steps, solar uplights on two trees, and solar patio lights for evening lighting, the yard is a sparkling retreat in the evening! Sounds of friendly woodland creatures complete the atmosphere. Upgrades include upper level and lower level flooring, front porch pavers and entry path pavers, enlarged rear paver patio, rear deck and deck fence (2016), replacement windows (2016), and dishwasher (2020). Cul-de-sac and neighborhood have a community feel! The home has all of the right touches and finishes, and sellers have paid careful attention to every detail. Check out this beauty!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,873 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Stained Glass, Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price